overland

New Member - Steve with Tri State Overland

stevavrek

Trail Grom
Howdy! My name is Steve and I run a large midwestern group of overland enthusiasts called Tri State Overland. We have been around for about 2.5 years now and are still growing. While we do mostly east coast type trips, stuff this side of the Mississippi, in October 2022 we just spent 11 days in Moab and it was amazing!! Looking to build some good connections and organize more large trips like that with some resources here. And if you want to join just find us on Facebook and YouTube!
4B39901E-A134-43E0-AC01-03F638959D27.jpeg

My rig is the Inferno 2017 Tacoma on 35’s and my buddy has a similar build but Quicksand (and automatic). My wife decided to just go buy a 2023 Wrangler JLU so she has a toy we will build now too.

OTG Ben

OTG Principal Explorer
Staff member
Admin
Howdy! My name is Steve and I run a large midwestern group of overland enthusiasts called Tri State Overland. We have been around for about 2.5 years now and are still growing. While we do mostly east coast type trips, stuff this side of the Mississippi, in October 2022 we just spent 11 days in Moab and it was amazing!! Looking to build some good connections and organize more large trips like that with some resources here. And if you want to join just find us on Facebook and YouTube!
View attachment 1031

My rig is the Inferno 2017 Tacoma on 35’s and my buddy has a similar build but Quicksand (and automatic). My wife decided to just go buy a 2023 Wrangler JLU so she has a toy we will build now too.

Welcome! If you've got some recommendations of routes out in the MW/SE, we'd love to hear them. I'm still due to add the Ozark Overland Adventure Trail to our guides, along with some stuff in Oklahoma.