overland

Search results

1. P

Joshua Tree ADV Route: Feb 22-25

So is the link to the GPX file on your first post what we are using? Or is there another file you will be posting? -Pete
  2. P

Is Eva Conover Trail doable with an F150 with a 2" lift and 34" tires

Well, I chickened out on Eva Connover. On Monday 5/1 we took part of the adventure route and had a really nice time. But we ended up on Behind the Reef trail going the other direction from the route. Needless to say the descent to where the trail becomes the road was a little hairy. There were a...
  3. P

I'll let you know if I try it. Thanks!
  4. P

But what about a full-size truck? I want to avoid another Pardo's trail incident. Or worse. At any rate it is probably highly variable based on the condition of the trail. When I did Fixit Pass it was pretty gnarly. It's rated as a 3. But other things rated the same were a complete breeze. The...
  5. P

Heading into the San Rafael Swell next week and wondering about doing Eva Conover. I did Fixit Pass in my truck a couple years ago and it was challenging. Went over the pass westbound and the decent was time consuming. But since then I have gotten a 2" list and larger tires. Wondering if I...
  6. P

Mendonesia Campout (NorCal) Apr 13-16

I'm a HAM as well. Bringing a couple HTs and a mobile 2M/70CM. Also thinking about bringing my FT991A and a 10M dipole to play with.