overland

Search results

1. Todtan

My Sprinter

Fixit pass last fall. It is no longer 'fixed' as it was before the storms last August!
  2. Todtan

My Sprinter

Yep, Storyteller.
  3. Todtan

My Sprinter

Onion Creek is beautiful! Chicken Corners is also super fun. I was just on Hurrah Pass in mid March and they had graded the road and it looked like they continued down Chicken Corners so it was much more rocky and loose than normal but not as many ledges. Should be a good time either way...
  4. Todtan

My Sprinter

Yep, a long day of bumpy slow roads for the wife and kiddos...still had a great time though.
  5. Todtan

My Sprinter

Okay. This is where the road was washed out. We came from the north (Hanksville) up and over lonesome beaver then headed out to the south west (Notom Rd) but had to back track north and east out to hwy 95. Circled is where the road was washed out.
  6. Todtan

My Sprinter

What trails do you plan to hit? I'm in SLC and I've done a number of trails in San Rafael and the Henry's the last year. It's worth noting there was some extensive flooding in San Rafael and the Henry's just before Labor Day last year and a number of trails that go into or through washes are...
  7. Todtan

San Rafael Swell May 2021

This is the route we did. https://www.gaiagps.com/map/?loc=10.6/-110.7851/38.2152&pubLink=3i8xvB7ZvwF05VJ3Bor9vXc0&trackId=0c9e075e-8ecc-4764-90f5-55abbc1dbdde
  8. Todtan

It's high...11,000ft at Bull Creak pass so snow lingers.
  9. Todtan

You should try Lonesome Beaver trail in the Henry MTNs south of Hanksville. The LB campground is pretty nice and we where the only ones there over Labour Day weekend!
  10. Todtan

My Sprinter

I've read very mixed reviews on the Whitefeather 4x4 conversion...probably would not consider that option. Allrad is legit, not my thing but certainly a very capable Sprinter.
  11. Todtan

My Sprinter

CDT...epic!
  12. Todtan

SLC STO

Getting out and getting dusty!