overland

Search results

1. rlamisha-7859

Big Sur BaseCamp - Apr 25-28

Looking forward to seeing you all.
  2. rlamisha-7859

Sonoran Desert Traverse: Feb 17-22 (2024)

I have reserved a hotel room in Tonopah for Friday night. If anyone is interested in getting together for dinner let me know.
  3. rlamisha-7859

Sonoran Desert Traverse: Feb 17-22 (2024)

Looking forward to the trip. See you soon.
  4. rlamisha-7859

Looking for collaborators: Mojave Road / Trail Run / dates tbd

I have been over the Mojave Road several times and would be happy to help lead a trip. I'd suggest late spring or very early summer. Being retired my time is flexible, so I am open. Just let me know what you are thinking about and I will be happy to check my schedule and help if I can.
  5. rlamisha-7859

Looking for collaborators: Tahoe BDT / Trail Run / dates tbd

I’ve been over the Mojave Road several times and might be ready to help lead a group in late spring. Interested?
  6. rlamisha-7859

June sounds a bit early for the high Sierras but you may be correct. Being an LA boy I don’t really know the high country that well. In any case i do think we will want to avoid the week around the 4th of July holiday. But late July or August would probably work.
  7. rlamisha-7859

I would be interested in helping on this route. Id suggest August or September as the snow pack is likely to be heavy this year.
  8. rlamisha-7859

New Idria 4 day camping and 4 wheeling trip May 11-14

May 11-14 (new dates), New Idria. This is a historic route with lots of mines and points of interest. Situated roughly between US 5 and 101 about as far north as Fresno, it is an easy to moderate trip. This part of central California is very pretty country with lots of rolling hills, mines, old...
  9. rlamisha-7859

Historic Majave Trail (Northwest corner) May 11-13

May 11-13, Historic Mojave Trail. This is an infrequently visited section of the Historic Mojave Trail basically east and west of Hwy 15 roughly between Baker and the Nevada Boarder. It is an easy to moderate trail with some optional challenging pitches.