overland

Joshua Tree

Hello I just finished our first OTG route in Joshua tree and had a blast! Here are some pics from Old Dale road and Berdoo Canyon and videos. Only minor damage on the heater pipe…Our next trail we want to attack is Sedona, any advice or any areas I should avoid? I have great clearance and am skid plated in right areas. Just want to avoid too narrow of an area and going down in the van is easier than up ha!
3BF902A1-4DD3-49F8-8428-C34C2FB9FA0D.jpeg

E882C67A-ABDD-4E84-BCA4-7FB80E5FCA99.jpeg

22D51B8D-7C70-4E82-AB9F-DFF97DDF1506.jpeg

Sean Bonick

Weekend Warrior
Thank you for the report, we are going this month, heading down to Joshua Tree then up through Death Valley

36Edhutson

Trail Grom
Worth the trip! Tip- if you can camp off the road towards end of the old Dale road trail then get up early to see the sunrise at the cactus gardens! The gardens aren’t far from the end of old Dale-

tonychar

Trail Grom
we did this last week in our stock 2019 ranger. fun, relatively straightforward driving in a truck. we were amazed to see what looked like an unmodified volvo station wagon picking its way through the rock crawling area. it didnt look pretty, but as far as we can tell they got through all of it.

36Edhutson

Trail Grom
It’s definitely a fun trip! Most vehicles shouldn’t have too big a problem for sure! It’s a great area to lose track of time and get away.

beaky

Trail Grom
Berdoo is a big BLM gun range spot for the gun crazy locals, just a heads up