overland

Recent content by Shanduar

1. S

Looking for collaborators: Lassen BDT / Trail Run / dates tbd

I'm definitely up for teaming up on the Lassen BDT. I'm pretty flexible with my availability, but I lean towards late summer or early fall when the weather's more predictable.
  2. S

Owyhee Canyonlands - South to North?

Crossing the Owyhee River might be tricky in late May. I'd check for bridge conditions or consider the Rome route. South of Jordan Valley, Juniper Gulch and Juniper Mountain are worth exploring. For base camps, check out spots around Three Forks or Succor Creek.
  3. S

Joshua Tree, Bradshaw, Kofa, Picacho 14 days in the Sprinter

I totally get what you mean about those nerve-wracking moments, especially when you're not sure if your Sprinter can handle it. But hey, discovering new places like Prescott and Jerome must've been a cool twist to your adventure, even if they turned out bigger than you thought.
  4. S

San Rafael Swell Trip Sept 2022

I went on a solo trip three years ago and also made a vlog, which you can see here: . I loved the peace and beauty of nature, and it was such a fulfilling experience. I really hope people enjoy my video as I put a lot of effort into editing it. For my video, I used Movavi to combine and edit...