overland

zekesview

Capturing the world from both land and air, I channel my creative energy into crafting stunning images and videos that reflect my deep love for the outdoors, van adventures, and culinary explorations. My journey into the world of van life began with a dream and a bare Sprinter van shell.

I embarked on the exciting and challenging journey of converting my Sprinter van into a cozy mobile haven. From designing the layout to building custom storage solutions and installing solar panels, every step was a labor of love. Much of the credit for the exceptional design and craftsmanship of our internal cabinets goes to my dear friend Dimitry at SergSupply, who is the mastermind behind the cabinetry that has made our van both functional and beautiful.

As I crisscrossed the country in my meticulously designed van, I couldn't help but be inspired by the beauty of nature and the freedom of the open road. This inspiration fueled my photography and videography, resulting in captivating visuals that showcase the synergy between van life and the great outdoors.

But it didn't stop there. Along the way, I've had the privilege of connecting with fellow van enthusiasts and inspiring them to pursue their own van adventures. Whether it's sharing tips on van conversions, recommending hidden gems to visit, or simply spreading the joy of life on the road, I've found immense fulfillment in fostering a vibrant van life community.

My journey is a testament to the idea that life's greatest adventures often begin with a single step, or in my case, a single van. Through my images and videos, I invite you to join me in celebrating the beauty of van life, the serenity of outdoor exploration, and the joy of cooking up delicious meals on the go.

So, come along as we explore the world, one van adventure at a time, and together, let's inspire others to embrace the freedom of the road and the allure of van life, with a special thanks to Dimitry at SergSupply for making our van dreams a reality.

Cheers to chasing dreams, capturing moments, and inspiring others to do the same

Contact

Instagram Handle
zekesview