overland

Search results

1. C

Mendonesia Campout (NorCal) Apr 13-16

This was an amazing trip for us and a pleasure to chat with many of you. My son had a blast playing with the other boys, Jackson, Jay and Thomas and exploring the lake. Thanks for organizing and excited to meet up again for more adventures Also we took the logging road straight past the store...
  2. C

And my 6yo woke up with a fever after thinking it was allergies! Grrr...we may be able to delay and arrive tomorrow. Super bummed he was really excited.
  3. C

Shoot I figured someone would just pull through Russian River Brewing at the new facility in Windsor and just strap some kegs to the roof rack. 🤣 Or as a Marin native too, maybe a little Marin Brew Co. Love me some red ale.
  4. C

Hey Ben, that's a great idea. I think both parent and non-parent campers would be appreciative. I'm sure my routine with my boys is like many of you, let them hang around the campfire for a bit, then try to get them to the tent for sleep, then sneak back out for a bit more adult time lol.
  5. C

I’m a Ham too. My family should be there Friday afternoon after kids get out of school. Hopefully other youngsters in attendance?