overland

Recent content by pwbandy_-8615

1. pwbandy_-8615

Six Rivers Backcountry Discovery Trail (California)

Dates: 5/27-5/28 Current Status: Open, Good Road Conditions EXCEPT FOR ONE SPOT (SEE BELOW), lots of down trees across the road but were all cut to be passable Additional Details: There was dense fog and rain through out my trip, but roads were still passable without much issue. I only hit two...
  2. pwbandy_-8615

Mendocino Backcountry Discovery Trail (California)

Date Riden: 5/26 and 5/28. Current Status: Open with GREAT road conditions. Additional Deets: Below On 5/26 the weather was perfect. We rode in from Nice, going through Deer Valley Camp, then up to Lake Pillsbury for the night.... unfortunately, my wingman burned up his clutch trying to get out...
  3. pwbandy_-8615

Lost Coast 4x4 Trail (California)

Date Riden: 5/26-5/27. Current Status: Open with GREAT road conditions. Additional Deets: Below Just got back from riding the Lost Coast on my Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro (ADV Bike). I started out from Fort Bragg late 5/26 and made my way north to Usal Beach. I got there around dinner...
  4. pwbandy_-8615

California Crest Trail

is Mt Patterson going to have snow in late May/early June?
  5. pwbandy_-8615

California Crest Trail

OK, I'm not "overlanding", but I'm riding my ADV motorcycle through the NVBDR and CABDR at the end of May '22... I am hoping to link up with the California Crest Trail (CCT) starting at Mono Lake and riding the CCT as far as Hwy 395. For those that have experience with this part of the CCT, do...
  6. pwbandy_-8615

***New Member Introductions***

Hello all, I live in the Folsom area. I don't really have a 4x4, unless you consider a stock Jeep Liberty 4x4 an off-road vehicle. I do however ride a lot of the dirt roads up in the El Dorado and Tahoe National Forests on my Triumph Tiger motorcycle. I recently rode a portion of the California...