overland

Search results

1. T

Joshua Tree

we did this last week in our stock 2019 ranger. fun, relatively straightforward driving in a truck. we were amazed to see what looked like an unmodified volvo station wagon picking its way through the rock crawling area. it didnt look pretty, but as far as we can tell they got through all of it.
  2. T

Baja T.S.E. Trail (Baja, MEX)

boulder field: maybe, but it was odd. in the sand trails leading to the playa, the playa, and the exit trails we didnt see any rock at all. and the sand wasnt particularly deep either. we just wondered if it was mislabeled.
  3. T

Baja T.S.E. Trail (Baja, MEX)

Date: 2/26/22 Current Status: open Additional Details: fun entry to Baja for us. We ran this almost in its entirety starting from Ensenada side to rumarosa (backwards). Plus some Diversion south to Bahia de Los Angeles. a couple points: this is mostly decent roads and highway with nice...
  4. T

Baja TSE rig question

Sounds good. thanks again for the advice
  5. T

Baja TSE rig question

Thanks for the reply. Will check it out when we’re down there, and probably just go for it and see what happens. I don’t know what that particular Trail is lake, but I’m assuming it’s not super committing narrow shelf Road with technical obstacles, one way, no way to turn around kind of thing...
  6. T

Baja TSE rig question

My wife and I drive a 2019 ranger FX4 with 32" AT tires, stock otherwise. We are reasonably experienced offroaders and willing to bang the truck up a little as long as we dont break it. We'd like to follow the Baja TSE route in february and see it recommends a lift with 33" tires and...