overland

Bruneau River Wilderness, Stage One

My RTT showed up so I mounted it on the Blazer and loaded up my camping gear. I've been taking the Blazer out into both the local desert and mountains on one day trips to try and decide if I trust it for more extensive Adventures. After my recent fully loaded trip along the east side of the Bruneau River Wilderness Area, I decided I trust it, within reason. It is basically stock and needs to be lifted and get better tires but it did OK, as is, on the trips we've taken.

I've worked out a route that circumnavigates the Bruneau River Wilderness Area in Southern Idaho. The complete route, with side trips to enjoy the views of the canyon, is pushing 300 miles--way to much for a one day trip! Since the guys I was with aren't equipped for, and don't have time for, a multi-day trip we decided to do the route in stages. Stage One took us maybe a third of the way down the east side of the Wilderness Area. We turned back for home when the road we were following (a scant two track) simply disappeared in the middle of what should have been a 5.2 mile connector. These things happen! We'll start the next Stage at the other end of the connector and continue south for the next section of the route. I'd prefer to do it all in one trip and take several days. Alas, I don't want to do it alone and don't have anyone to accompany me.

I also have a handful of fairly local overnight trips in the queue and am hoping to do a couple of the Eastern Oregon routes from OTG next summer. Time will tell how much we are able to accomplish!
Third Stop, rigs.jpgSecond stop, canyon 1.jpg

Samueltef

Trail Grom
Малогабаритный трактор Беларус-320, благодаря своим размерам, может использоваться при уборке тротуаров, улиц и любого другого ограниченного пространства.
запчасти мтз-622
У нас широкий выбор запасных частей и деталей к тракторам МТЗ-320. В наличии имеются запчасти к трансмиссии, ходовой части, двигателям, навесному оборудованию и многое другое.
Запчасти для МТЗ-320 с доставкой 01c0636