overland

East Mojave Heritage Trail: Nov 19-23

schultzp-8939

Weekend Warrior
Greeting all you happy people: I have some time next week as my wife will take the kids skiing. Does anyone want to head out on a trip next week, like Tuesday thru Friday or something like that?

nckwltn

Weekend Warrior
Greeting all you happy people: I have some time next week as my wife will take the kids skiing. Does anyone want to head out on a trip next week, like Tuesday thru Friday or something like that?
Wish I had some time for it! Going to be busy through and past the holidays! :-(

BBE_YOTA

Trail Grom
I have to work next week unfortunately. My family and I are thinking of possibly doing something the week between Xmas and new year. What area/route are you thinking?

schultzp-8939

Weekend Warrior
I have to work next week unfortunately. My family and I are thinking of possibly doing something the week between Xmas and new year. What area/route are you thinking?
Hi Mike -- Sorry for the late reply (I normally get notifications when someone answers) -- I was hoping to get out this week (before the holidays). My wife took the kids to ski and I had extra time on my hands. Not sure if I have any time next week. Let me check it out. Happy Holidays to you and yours in the meantime!

BBE_YOTA

Trail Grom
Hi Mike -- Sorry for the late reply (I normally get notifications when someone answers) -- I was hoping to get out this week (before the holidays). My wife took the kids to ski and I had extra time on my hands. Not sure if I have any time next week. Let me check it out. Happy Holidays to you and yours in the meantime!
No worries Andreas. Weather is looking like it will limit the options. The Kofa trail might be the choice. We should all chat about a Baja trip sometime in 2023 as it will take some planning ahead. We were debating on heading down there this break but would prefer to go as a group, at least for the first trip.

Also, I took your advice and added a wind fairing to the camper rig. Hoping to yield an increase in mpg like your mod. Hope you and the family have a great holiday!

Attachments

• 20221223_172348.jpg
    20221223_172348.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1

schultzp-8939

Weekend Warrior
No worries Andreas. Weather is looking like it will limit the options. The Kofa trail might be the choice. We should all chat about a Baja trip sometime in 2023 as it will take some planning ahead. We were debating on heading down there this break but would prefer to go as a group, at least for the first trip.

Also, I took your advice and added a wind fairing to the camper rig. Hoping to yield an increase in mpg like your mod. Hope you and the family have a great holiday!
Hi Mike -- Cool mod. Looks good. Baja has been a bucket-list item for me. Have you been before? I'd love to head to Baja, but I'd like to go with a group where someone has been before. I think it would make the logistics a lot easier. I'm sure we'll talk. Take care.